Friday, July 22, 2011

More- Friday- Frosted designs

I revamped this card to meet the requiremnts of two challenges. I added the white satin ribbon on the bottom right corner and the  three buttons beneath.  I have to say I don't think it helped the card any, I think the buttons are too big and too orange in color OPO (one persons opinion) Now that I've done that I'm going to enter the card anyway I think I will go look for some smaller buttons that are more purple y -red.

The recipe for this card is on yesterday's post.

Frosted designs: use buttons(click here)
 Picture perfect creations(click here) :  use two ribbon and three buttons

3 comments:

  1. SO Sweet! Great embossing!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!
    Eli (Frosted designs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is adorable! Love the 3 buttons. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...