Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WEDNESDAY- 2--- CHALLENGES & Echo Park $1 paper --offer .

Some one asked me to  remind them of the  $1  for a download over at Echo Park, there are two different packs. they are JPEG  files, I'm not sure if they are ones that I want this week. I might  get one of them.


This is an A2 card I made for CARDS FOR MEN(click here)
and Birthday Sundaes (click here) .I really like making cards for men, for me it is really easy  and I think men get shorted on the cards. Although I know a lot of the guy's really don't care to get cards-- so maybe that is why they get shorted. I used the old west  cart.for this and cut everything out on the imagine, I cut a square of Kraft paper ran it through the cuttlebug with the mesh embossing folder, and put brads on the sides of the happy trails. I used a brown colored metallic pen for the faux stitching. I hope you enjoy my card as much as I had fun making it.

5 comments:

  1. This card is so awesome, Diana! I got the old west cart a while ago and still haven't really used it. I need to...these cuts are so cool! And I love how the mesh embossing folder makes the background look like leather! Love this!! And thanks again for the tip on the $1 paper...I'm headed over there to check it out :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card,love the embossing...Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the embossing shows through the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with our Wild West theme at Cards for Men. Good luck!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...