Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY- MORNING

Good Morning Everyone,

It is Friday, I can't believe I posted 4 times  yesterday. My third post was actually my gypsy battery failure design, that I had planned on posting much earlier I lost the whole design because my battery died while I was working on it and I did not think  to save it, ahead of time.
I made this to enter into a challenge: over at Die Cutting Divas (click here)  the theme is sweet treats-  I have done so many ice cream cards lately I think I have gained weight just looking at them. (lol) .  I added stickles to the hey sugar and glossy accents to the highlights of the jars.

I hope you enjoy this card and I will be visiting you all later. Hope you all have fun plans for the weekend.

9 comments:

  1. This is fun! It reminds me of my Nana's candy dishes that use to be in her house in the glass jars that always had hard candy in them! Great job! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,pretty card.Love all the stickles and glossy accents.
    You've been really busy this week! Fantastic cards.TFS.
    Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love everything about this card! It really makes me want to go and grab some candy! There's an award for you on my blog... :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really great. Love the details. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card! Love the colors! I am a new follower!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card! I love the candy jars. Thanks for joining us at DCD -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to start stocking up my candy jars for school. Your card is wondeful. I love the colors you used along with the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the colors, especially in the letters of the sentiment! The candy jars are so awesome! LOVE it, Diana!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...