Friday, July 15, 2011

FRIDAY- Yesterdays outing/ Design Idea




Hi Everyone,
I want to thank you all for your well wishes for my DT trial and stopping by to see my DT guest spot I was pretty excited for both of those. I was gone all day yesterday; Hubby and I went to Museum/garden,  here are a few shots. It is called FILOLI Gardens in Woodside CA. The soap opera Falcon Crest was filmed, (Has anyone seen it ? I think I saw it once or twice.)  it is also used for other movies and films. it was freezing - near San Francisco. There is a lot of history to the house and gardens. It is in the National trust for historic preservation. I like to go here- anytime of year the gardens change with the seasons this time was no exception, it was beautiful. Hope you are all having a good night.
Hugs Diana
Chat tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I loved Falcon Crest! I used to watch it with my Mom :)

    JulieK
    http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that show!! I didn't watch it, but my mom loved it. I guess the next time we go down to the Bay Area we'll have to make a point of visiting there. I bet it's gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. Like the flowers & landscaping. The only soap I watch & have watched since it first started is Young & Restless. I record it & watch it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What GORGEOUS gardens! Your pictures are just fabulous, Diana! I remember Falcon Crest, but I never watched it. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos with us :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...