Saturday, July 16, 2011

SATURDAY-AFTERNOON-- CHA in JULY

HI all,

I really wanted to go to CHA in Rosemont, Illinois next week , but my family are coming out this way to celebrate mine and my nieces birthday in a few weeks, it would just be too much--.

I will be there in spirit because they will be flying banners from all the states as decorations whether I win any thing or not it will still be fun just being part of helping decorate- my banner is very simple and I used Birthday Bash @Fit to page , and then Destinations for my images the papers I used were AC card stock, Core'dinations and then my stash or should I say scrap. I used gold stickles on all the little scallops except for where the emblem of San Francisco is

5 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, cute banner. I wish you could go also my friend but have an awesome time celebrating your b'day instead. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice CA banner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you come out next year let me know I'm only a half hour away from Rosemont. :-)
    Have a good Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute banner!Have a great Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so awesome, Diana! I have the Destinations cart but haven't used it yet. I love this banner!! :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...