Monday, July 11, 2011

MONDAY( PST/TUESDAY(EST)- Celebrate The Occasion Challenge #22 and DT call


Here it is again Team #2's week to design for CELEBRATE the OCCASION  http://celebratetheoccasion.blogspot.com/2011/07/challenge-22.html   (CLICK HERE) The theme this week is: Christmas in July with a shaped card.  I always thought round and square were shapes-- I didn't do a sock shape or a mitten shape, which would have been kind of fun, but I liked this shape and I wanted to use the Christmas cards cartridge, another one of those under-used cartridges that I own.  I like the way it came out, a bit on the traditional side, but  now I have some cards done ahead of time.  I was really hoping my new cartridge would have come in before the deadline of this design so I could have used it.  I checked and it will be delivered today.  There is always another challenge.  This challenge is open to all of you until 11:59 on July 17th. Please click on the link above to go and check out all the other designers and leave them a comment. Also, today is the last day for the DT call.  All the info is at CTO
Christmas cards cartridge
My minds eye paper
the sentiment is from Quick kutz dies



Oh guess what the mail was really really late today --- Like after dinner , but I managed to make this shaped card 1/2 hour before final viewing.  It fits in an A2 card  envelope I also used the quick kutz die for the sentiment


I hope you are all having a great evening, Thanks for coming and visiting my blog
Hugs, DIANA L.

16 comments:

  1. Such pretty Christmas cards! Love them all! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all lovely card. I love the gorgeous flourish on the sock card!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are just beautiful.. I really like the stock card, is that the Snow Angel for the Imagine? Love it.
    No, I can't throw away my boxes, I love the boxes, i was hoping this will make it easier to find the carts. I am looking for..

    ReplyDelete
  4. All three cards are just beautiful, Diana! I love the streetlight and the papers you used are awesome! The stocking is so pretty - I love the viney flowers and birds! All three are fabulous :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them all. Diana these are elegant CHRISTmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fabulous......the stock is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards, the stocking one is especially adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely shaped cards! Especially like the socking! The colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this shape, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Christmas cards! Love the shape! The stocking is gorgeous-love the papers!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!LOVE IT:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What great cards! I love the stocking! I just got this cart and might have to cut that out now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. All three of your cards are just beautiful. The stocking is very soft and feminine. Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh WOW, you did an AMAZING job on these, Diana!! I was already loving the first two with the bird houses -- SO pretty!! And then the stocking card... Well, you get a GOLD STAR from me today!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your talent at Celebrate The Occasion this week!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    CTO DTM

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...