Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thursday- Evening-

Hello - Good Evening-- I have been having crazy stuff happening with my computer today, first it is on then it is off,  then  -- I do a diagnostic my Domain server is not connected, my broad band keeps going in and out.
Finally I get about 1/2 hour to get a post in and enter a challenge and use these great stamp set by K.Andrew, this particular set is called Fashionable friends, this one really has a lot of sayings that I will use on a regular basis.
I did this design for Cricut Cardz challenge  (CLICK HERE), The theme is summer apparel
Cooking with Cricut  CLICK HERE, anything goes

A2 size card
the paper is from Cosmo Criket - Hopscotch
The images are all from LIFE"S A BEACH--- Boy do I  like this cartridge--- It has some great images no wonder I bought it.-- I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT-- Did I say I loved it - Now, I know why I had to have it.

Hope enjoy my card I look forward to your comments and to come visit you.

15 comments:

  1. So cute, love how you framed it in and your summer wear is adorable, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great job!!! :-)

    -Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning!!! Diana...

    What a cute creation... I love all the patterns your working with here!!!As always great creation...

    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Diana! Love the papers you used. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and colorful! TFS! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love the paper you used. TFS and thanks for playing with us at Cooking With Cricut this week.
    ~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Diana! Everything about it is so awesome! I love the papers and the cuts you used! Absolutely fabulous card! You go, girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. You Go Girl is right, you did a great job, thanks so much for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog too.
    Hugs, Jenni
    Http://mylollipopgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - I really like the colour combo! TFS
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana, what a super cute and fun card. I love it. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Great attention to detail! Thanks for playing with us at Cooking with Cricut :)

    ~Roberta, CWC DT
    www.txscrappermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...