Tuesday, July 12, 2011

TUESDAY-

Thank you so much Lisa  (click here) & Amy  (click here) for the awards You gals are great---  Please stop by and see their blogs and you will see what I mean.
I am passing these on to.

Adrian  click here
Cely   click here
Shen  click here
Gloria  click here
Luciana  click here
Melissa  click here
Judy Ann click here

Tuesdays are one of my busier days and I never know if I'm even going to be able to come up with anything to post-- So far I have not missed a day yet - Thanks to Lisa and Amy I had something to post . Hope your all having a great day.

12 comments:

  1. My bad, Diana - I honestly thought I left you a note to come pick up the award! I meant to, that counts, right?! Hope you have a great evening :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana you are so thoughtful. Congratulations on your awards and thank you for choosing me as one of the recipients. I am truly grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry if I did not leave a note Diana! I have been running around like a CRAZY woman lately...we leave for vacation in 2 days and I'm like a whirlwind! Love your blog :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely deserve these awards Diana... glad you were able to post... that's amazing you haven't missed a day posting...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could help you find something to post! :) You are very deserving!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for these awards. Its so nice that you thought of me.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Diana, you creations are always FABULOUS! Thanks for thinking of me...YOU ROCK! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, thanks so much for thinking of me, I am honored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats and thanks so much for thinking about me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana, thank you very much, you're too sweet. A big congratulations to you for your awards :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...