Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Evening-

Good Evening All ,

I think I have to real my self in --my last couple of cards were out there- my mind gets in the mixed media mode of thinkng or Monty Python-ish-- does this make sense to any of you?
 Probably not it is rambling ons  of "outside of the box thinking" -- I have a back to reality, sweet card here for the Birthday Sundaes challenge anything goes- and wherever else I think it will work or if any of you have any challenges you think it would work, I'd be happy to hear from you.
Then after dinner I will do a bit a visiting.  See you all later.
A2 Lavender moon PTI
PTI Scarlet jewel
Sweet stack DCWV
The paper co. Brown card stock
Basic grey
Inkadinkadoo stamps
Stazon timber brown ink

hugs DIANA  L.

9 comments:

  1. Diana.. I love that cupcake.. what cart is that from. AND the paper you used is perfect. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, amazing card creation my friend. AWESOME! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous, Diana! The background paper is so pretty and I absolutely LOVE the cupcake! So fabulous! LOVE it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super yummy! I think I have the same paper, I need to pull it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Diana. I love that cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, I love your sweet card. That cupcake cut is my favorite cupcakes from cricut. Great papers too.
    Thanks for playing with us again at Birthday Sundaes!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...