Monday, July 18, 2011

MONDAY- Morning-Fun being together

Good Morning Everyone,

Last week I was playing around with all my cartridges and came up with this: Let's Picnic
Recipe:
Papers
AC  cardstock Black  & White
Cosmos cricut hopscotch for the cloud paper
Kates kitchen for the checked paper
Two young girs from Best friends
Two girls hugging & flower Better together
Burgers PDDU
From my Kitchen: the BBQ




This qualifies for the cricut circle monthly challenge, let's eat, picnic, food, gingham or check.
Paper cutz Challenge  (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for stopping by Love to hear form you.

7 comments:

  1. GM Diana, what an adorable card you've created. Definitely represents my idea of "Fun In The Sun." FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely awesome and creative, Diana! What a fun bbq! I have not seen the Best Friends or Better Together carts - are they Lite carts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very sweet card. I love the images!! These are made on a Cricut Imagine right? I didn't know the cartridges or images, so I figured it was the Imagine. I don't have one. I chose to get the E2 instead. Beautiful card:))) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...