Monday, June 4, 2012

JUNE 4, 2012***MONDAY***Butterflies

Good Morning Friends,

I went to my spam folder and found a lot of your comments in there. I guess that is where they all go when I wonder why I haven't heard from some of you. Now I know where you go I think I need to make a habit of checking that folder.
Here is my morning  post.   
 I used a PTI kraft card stock base
stampers select white for my inked images and colored the butterflies with  
Copic (B21,23,24-E09,21 and49) .
The butterflies are Stampendous and I used memento tuxedo black ink





I finished off the inside with a graduation sentiment
that I made up and printed on my computer
I hope you like it.

Challenges:
Kraft Journal: graduation
2 sisters: Inside and out

Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty peek at the butterflies! Love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies peeking out! Looks like they're about to fly away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card- love the gingham paper and how you folded back the paper to show the butterflies :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card:) The design, and the papers are great! love the sentiment:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no I am spam! Love your beautiful card Diana. The pinks look gorgeous! Love the gingham

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design!! Thanks for joining us this week at 2 Sister's!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the folded flaps. It really creates a great peek a boo effect. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I love the butterflies with the RazzFizz patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Cricut Air 2