Friday, June 15, 2012

JUNE 15, 2012 ***FRIDAY*** Unclaimed prizes and a winner

Good Morning Friends,

UNCLAIMED PRIZES
will be restocked end of JUNE

I have some winners that have not claimed their prizes and it has been a month or two. I will put them back in my stock to give a way at a future challenge, if they are not claimed by June 30. How to find out if you are a winner of a challenge. It is posted on my right side bar and looks like this.

   This  is an unclaimed prize   Michelle B. would you please contact me and email me your snail mail address.  Look to the right it is on my side bar

**************************************************************************
THIS IS A RE- POST  from JUNE 1,2012


The chosen a winner for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Post of May 10th that ended on May 25th (should have been the 26th)
My challenges run approx 16-17 days they begin on a Thursday and end on a Saturday, the winners are announced the following Friday. I know it is kind of goofy , but it works for me, without getting me too confused.

If you look to the right of my posts the winners name will be under the challenge they won, once it is shipped out, it is moved over to the left- It makes my blog a bit messy, but for now it is the system I use
.
I will use Random .org to select  a winner
It was a very easy challenge, all you had to do was leave a comment on what you were thankful for, and the winner is:




Congratulations Dee Burns!!!!: send me your snail mail and I will get this to you asap
along with some handmade paper


***************************************************************************


Now the winner of the Anything goes challenge will be announced either later today or tomorrow, I will try for today


Thanks for stopping by,

Have a blessed day, Diana

1 comment:

  1. Tooting Diana's horn...thanks so much for announcing the winners...again. I don't know of anyone that would take the time and think it's very kind of you. Thanks for some amazing challenges.

    All the best!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...