Monday, June 11, 2012

JUNE 11, 2012***MONDAY*** Today the sun is shining

 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm



Hi Friends,

The weather this Monday is a far cry different than last Monday. The sun will be shining and the temps. in the the low 80's, my kind of weather. So you ask why did I make a Christmas tree?

I don't know. I just thought it would be fun to do something different. Not only did I do a Christmas tree there is fabric in the middle, which is Robert Kaufman Batik (I love it).  I used the basic cut from the imagine. I placed 4 more smaller trees  glued together  behind the fabric to puff the fabric up. The stars are from TPC studios and so is the Happiness sentiment. The tag is from spellbinders and the inks are Jenni Bowlin and encore metallic's. All the papers and card stock are PTI. This is an A2 size card


Challenges:
The squirrel and the fox: winter or summer




Have a blessed day, Diana

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! :)
    Lauren
    laurenslittlecraftyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how you did the fabric, but it turned out just simply gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the fabric you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Diana! Love the choice of dies and fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty fabric, Diana. Great die for this technique too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...