Wednesday, June 20, 2012

JUNE 20, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** THIS & THAT & MPS Hello My Friend

Good Morning Everyone,


It is my design day over at SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE and I have been using My Minds Eye Indie Chic a lot, which was in  May's design kit.  I am taking a break from the Indie Chic right now (which I love, by the way).  Here is a card I made using Echo Park This & That charming.




 Here is a close up of Hello my friend from the new "Girlie Doodles" My Pink Stamper Stamps.  The stamps are actually PINK-- This is 2 different sentiments that I stuck together.

products:
This & That Echo park 

Bazzill card stock
My Pink Stamper "Girlie Doodles"
Chalkbox inks
Cappuccino twine from the Twinery

All Products can be purchased at Shop Pumpkin Spice




Thank you for stopping by, Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. love this card love all you have added to it. really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How unique this is Diana! You are one creative lady!

    Cheers
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband would love this card! So cute!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this card!! You are always SO creative!!!

    Thank you for the sweet comment you left on my blog about my Father's Day card. As always, your kind words are so appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what an awesome card!! Love the papers you used and the pretty design :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I so love this card. It has a vintage feel to it. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...