Wednesday, June 27, 2012

JUNE 27, 2012***WEDNESDAY***OUCH!!!!!

Hi friends,

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers.  I am not sure what I did , but I have a lump on my collarbone 2" in diameter. When I woke up yesterday I was in so much pain I got sick.

I have been icing and heating it for the last two days. I think the cause of the pain was from moving the outdoor furniture on Monday,  so the painters could do the power washing, which they did today.

I will have a Thankful Thursday posted for tomorrow, but it will be different so come and check it out.


I'm going to head to the Dr.'s tomorrow, I think it might be  something serious. I will let you know.
Be blessed, Diana

5 comments:

  1. So Sorry Friend! I will be thinking about you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of your Diana, I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep you in my prayers.Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Diana-hope it's nothing too serious..hugs!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about your arm, I hope all is ok!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...