Tuesday, June 5, 2012

JUNE 5***TUESDAY*** Thinking of You, flowers and heavenly realms and heaven

Good Morning Friends,

This was an exciting piece to make. I thought  of the challenge over at Stampin' sisters in Christ when making this and it referenced to heaven and angels and anything that was relevant  to The heavens. It could be stars it could be any way you interpret it, as long as it depicts what I considered the heavenly realm..

I created my heaven here.  What a joy that was, can you imagine........ go ahead drift ..........think of things other than the day to day.  Can you do that?       If you said yes, then you are ready to create.
The background paper is made from alcohol inks glimmer mist and inks all on water color paper. I left the deckle edge at the bottom I really like that look, but it fades away because of the subtle color I used toward the bottom.
The angel image is from stampedous Angels I used Momento Tuxedo black ink and copic markers B21, 23. RO1,for the flowers at the bottom of her dress I used RV11. After coloring I fussy cut the angel.
PTI stampers white card stock and he sentiment is from Up Up and away.

Challenges:
Stampin' sisters in Christ: Heavens
CTO:Thinking of you


 Have a Blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! LOVE your angel image--and the CAS layout if amazing!!! :) Gorgeous coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, very pretty!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so heavenly beautiful love the colors perfect sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Diana - what a wonderful card! I love your image and the gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining in with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, Diana!! The background is so pretty and I love the beautiful angel!! What a peaceful card :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your background paper! The angel is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colors and beautiful card Diana. The Angel is amazing. This certainly is a Heavenly card.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, your card is simply scrumptious! Love the colors and "heavenly" image. A beautiful, artful design! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week. We love having you there! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work Diana. You "drifted" away to create? I want to do that...LOL! It is beautiful!
    :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!!! I love how you inked and misted the background paper and your image is fabulous!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love the beautiful background that you have created and your image is the sweetest! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...