Wednesday, June 6, 2012

JUNE 6, 2012***WEDNESDAY*** Yikes Happy Birthday

Good morning Friends,

It is my Shop Pumpkin Spice design day today. I am still in love with these papers from My Mind's Eye Indie Chic collection, these pattered papers are from the nutmeg pack. I am also using the My pink Stamper stamp set----------- Girly doodles I put two stamps together Yikes and Happy Birthday. I thought it worked pretty good.  I fussy cut the flower out of the patterned paper and then embossed it. I used one of the brads from the Indie Chic collection.

The ric-rac is from the March kit. The brown base card stock is Bazzill divine mocha. The twine is from the Twinery and comes in the May kit. I used colorbox ink, Espresso. This is an A2  size card




 Here is a close up of the flower I cut it out twice with two different colors of paper
Everything I used on this card can be purchased at shop pumpkin spice. By entering the challenges at SPS you have a chance to become a guest designer for shop pumpkin spice.

Thanks for stopping by have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. It looks like you put a lot of work into this one... Beautiful flowe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow awesome Diana. It looks like you did a lot of cutting. The paper is so pretty. Have a great day. I hope the sun o's out over there

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dp! Fabulous card Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card.Love all of thsoe patterns.Great colors.Love how you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...