Sunday, June 10, 2012

JUNE 10, 2012***SUNDAY*** SKETCH - BIRTHDAY

 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm



Good Afternoon Friends,

Well it is 85 degrees here today very nice. A perfect day I made this card yesterday it is the 1st one that I used my gypsy on since the format.  It seems to work pretty well, the first two images did not cut so, I trimmed them myself. I will see how my next design goes.

There are a  lot of Fathers day/manly cards floating around  right now, that is why I will leave the challenge entries up at the top of my posts to make it easier for you to find them

My friend Georgiana over at Carson's creation drew this sketch that I am using and it is the sketch for the Die Cuttin' Divas challenge. I really like this sketch, I decided to turn mine sideways, to use it for a horizontal card.




I used Basic grey and the imagine more cart for the patterned papers,
 the sentiment is from TCP stamps faithful sayings. The ink is Jenni Bowlin maple sugar
Challenges
Die cuttin' Divas: sketch
My Craft Spot: birthday

Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Very cute...love the sentiment. Sorta like "if a tree falls in a forest and no one is there to see or hear it...did it still fall?". Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. Thanks for the shout out. I have made a few more sketches that we are going to use at Die Cuttin' Divas in the future. So glad you could join us this week.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, and looks terrific turning the sketch sideways. Thanks for entering the challenge at DCD.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, this is a great card again! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back soon!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card! Thanks for playing at My Craft SPot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! The cake looks fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! The cake looks yummy! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card! Thank You for joining us at My Craft Spot - What's Your Age?.

    Marlene
    DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...