Sunday, June 10, 2012

JUNE 10, 2012***SUNDAY*** Creative Cutter Room Challenge


Good Evening Friends

In case you missed it, I thought I would bring it to your ATTENTION--  a challenge over at
Theme Photo Inspiration!
The reason I am bringing this to your attention is there are only 2 entries- That means your chances of winning are really good!



Here the project that I made from the photo  you may have seen this a few days ago


Stamp: pink paislee
Ink Jenni Bowlin brown sugar
Image: Cindy Loo
Paper MME indie chic: saffron
  Liquid Pearls

Challenge  runs until June 13, 2012.

 
The Prize:




Thanks for stopping by, Have a blessed day, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Your newest follower here.

    Hugs
    Nana
    mycraftingchannel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I just love your card you made! I love the shape with the branches and the little birdie! The little pearl accents add the extra something that really makes it pop! Thanks so much for the inspiration :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shape card Diana, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...