Saturday, June 2, 2012

JUNE 2, 2012***SATURDAY*** SPS BLOG HOP

 Good Morning Friends,




Our dear friend Denine has lost her father in law. Our hop is to share our concerns, our sympathy, our prayers and offer comfort in her and her families time of mourning. Please stop by each of the design team members blogs and leave a little love. If you find it in your heart to say a prayer it is most appreciated. If you would like to leave one on my post that is fine, I will forward it to her.

I used the INDIE CHIC saffron from My Mind's Eye collection, which comes in the May kit, my card stock is Bazzill. The flourish is from Cindy Loo cartridge.
card is 4x8 and fits in a #10 envelope 
stamp: inkadinkadoo
Ink versamark onyx black 
3 little pearls in the bottom left corner.

You should have arrived at my blog from Carissa's

I always am touched by the verse, "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted"
Here is the line up in case you get lost 

Now head on over to Courts blog 




Have a blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of Denine's loss! I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
    Beautiful card Diana! She will love it
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done Diana! I love the long and skinny card. So classy, elegant, and so Denine. :) I'm sure she will appreciate your sentiments. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Diana, I always forget about making tall cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely card. Denine will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo elegant, Diana. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so elegant and beautiful, Diana!! The colors are gorgeous!! I'm sorry you had to make a sympathy card. I will say a prayer for your friend and her family.

    Thank you so much for posting my giveaway my friend...I appreciate it :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about Denine's loss. I will keep her and her family in my prayers during this difficult time.
    Your card is just beautiful Diana and I am sure she will really appreciate it.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Diana. Sorry to hear about your friend. You will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card! I am sure that it will comfort Denine in many ways.
    Hazel
    hdhall6002@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Diana, I'm sure s he will appreciate it....great soft color combo....

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really pretty card. I haven't seen a tall card in awhile. Sorry for the loss.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry for your sweet friend's loss. Please let her know I have said a prayer for her and her family to be strong in this time of grief!
    Hugs!
    Your card is a wonderful show of friendship and concern. The colors and patterns are perfect for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...