Friday, June 22, 2012

JUNE 22, 2012***FRIDAY*** HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good Morning,

It is so good to be back home, we are 40 degrees cooler here-- Can you believe that?
It was 105 at my MIL's and 64 here.  We even got a bit of early morning sprinkles today , very refreshing.

Most of the day has been laundry groceries and catching up on projects that are coming up and trying to visit everyone. I did happen to make a few cards while I was away. I took my scrap carrier with me. I  got to visit a fairly New Michael's store also.

What I have found in my shopping at the craft stores is that the newer they are, the less deals you will find (as far as clearance)  It was fun, all I bought was a Tombow permanent tape runner refill and the only reason I got that, was I had a temporary with me  and my cards were not staying together.

The cricut cartridge I used is stretch your imagination, the rest were just scraps I had and Iused liquid pearls white opal

Challenges:
BBTB2: birthday with pearls

Have a blessed day, Diana

20 comments:

  1. I love the distressing and how you have showcased your wonderful sentiments, great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the papers your selected for this cute card. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Diana! could be used for anyone. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Yeah, it sure is pretty darn chilly all of a sudden. bummer for the weekend. I was hoping to head out your way but now..?? xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card.Wonderful take on the challenge.Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's devotion--taking the scraps with you. Thanks for taking time to create for it's at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great all purpose card, love your patterns and color, thanks for joining BBTB2 Challenge, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card for everyone. Love using scraps. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so awesome, Diana!! Love the papers you used and the inking! Fabulous card!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Diana love that print background paper and the muted colors so pretty. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, I love that you used all scraps on it. You used some really fabulous papers. Thanks for joining the birthday/pearl challenge at BBTB2 ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful card and love the papers you have used. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely birthday card.Well the weather was really good today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana! This is a really great card, I love the pop of yellow. I'm a clearance girl too, I always make a bee line for the clearance or sale items. Supplies are so expensive that its the only way I shop.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Diana what a fabulous masculine card-- the background is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow diana what great inspiration you are bringing your scraps along to play along with us :) great card thanks for sharing with us at bbb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun card. Love the yellow pop against the vintage paper. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2 for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card! It is so darned pretty with a great vintage feel! Thanks for shaing with us at BBTB2.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ilove this card Diana it's so stylish and could be used for a male orfemale. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty little card! Thanks for linking up at BBTB2! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...