Monday, June 11, 2012

JUNE 11, 2012 ***MONDAY*** Christmas in June?

Hi Again Friends,


What Am I thinking?

It is 94 degrees out according to my computer I don't think that means where I am,  I think we are more like 80,  inland could be that warm. I am going through scraps and also cleaning house registering cartridges and working on more projects. That is what I do on Mondays. Oh got on the bike to, 1/2 hour, not bad.

Here is the Christmas card. The sentiment is from MY Pink Stamper winter treats and sayings, I just love this stamp set any time of year.  The cricut cut is the tree from the basic imagine shapes. My papers are DCWV and PTI,  the fabric is Robert Kaufman  Batik, the little bird is made using my latest tool by epiphany punches. I used a Fiskars  wood grain texture plate for brown leafy paper. The texture is easier to see on a side view 




 I really like the soft look of this, very comforting colors.
This is a 5x7 card

Challenges:
CCC: Woodgrain
Simon says: anything goses
Stamp with fun:holiday
Crafty boots: use material






Keep being blessed today,
DIANA L.

14 comments:

  1. Great colours and paper! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Diana! Love the tree! I need to start making Xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the winter holiday bird scene. Like the use of the bottle cap. Here it is 90+ and soon to be 100+ but that's Central TX for you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Diana!! Stay cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty card--I like the branch & birds you added at the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, and just think you have already started getting ready for Christmas, now that is what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, and just think you have already started getting ready for Christmas, now that is what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the soft greens you have used in this card and your fabric is very pretty.

    Thank you for sharing your very pretty card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!!!Love that word "Christmas"!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. June or not - it's a lovely Christmas card and such delicate colours! Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at crafty boots challenge.
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card Diana!! I have missed many of your gorgeous creations- I have been browsing and they are all quite lovely! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for joining in our material theme at Crafty Boots Challenges! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...