Sunday, June 24, 2012

JUNE 24, 2012***SUNDAY***SUMMER Fun and Cool treats

Hi Friends,

It is 63 degrees right now, the clouds against the blue sky are so crisp and it all looks and feels very refreshing.  I made this card last night thinking about summer and all the colors and treats that make for a wonderful summer experience. My card stock is PTI Kraft and the dotted paper is Echo park Happy days the other patterned paper is My minds eye Indie Chick "Saffron"

My ice cream cone and pop sickles are from doodle charms, color flooded with enjoy the seasons.  Summer, the water wings girl and the pool are all from enjoy the season. I used glossy accent to give the water "wetness". The little red flower with yellow in the middle is a creative charms embellishment.

My sentiment under Summer "Every single day" is from PTI, and when you pull the tab it reads,
" I am even more grateful for you"



I erased the lines, but there really is no need they will not be seen.



I sure hope you are all enjoying the summer and staying cool.

entering in:
Dutch Dare: summer fun
MCS:Cool treats
Krafty girls:Fun in the sun
CTO:Welcome summer
DCD: red, yellow, Orange
Exploring cricut: 3 cricut cuts, 2 patterns
                   1 embelly, summer
The Kraft journal:Good old summer
Scrapalicious:summertime
little scrap pieces:yellow
card tv :anything goes


Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love teh colors and the pull tab is an awesome idea.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card - summer - yep school is out the end of this week - yeah!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great summer card Diana. I want some ice cream right now--lol. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love the pull tab! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Girls!

    Stacey
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool card with great variety of Summer fun items. Hit 100 here in Central TX and forecast for tomorrow is 103.
    Melisa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!!! Love the images and the colors. Thank you so very much for joining our Cardz TV Stamps 'Anything Goes' challenge!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love all the images! I really like the paper you used too! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is cute. I Great way to add the different summer elements. I need to make a summer card. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana so cute everything I love about summer all in one adorable card. Love the little girl in the pool. Thanks for joining my challenge and cardz tv challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the little girl in the pool!! What a fun, summery card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Krafty Girls :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your summer details, such a cute card! Thanks for joining us this week for our "Welcome Summer" challenge @ CTO :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute.love the little girl with bathing suit.that ice cream looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...