Tuesday, June 12, 2012

JUNE 12, 2012***TUESDAY*** MISSION IMPOSSIBLE AND MORE.

Hi Friends,


I thought this was the perfect day to do this post. This was a fun project I incorporated the help of my neighbor who is a print maker and this is a print of his son on Japanese rice paper  then I sewed it to a piece of kraft card stock and added it to the card. This was the Mission Impossible over at Krafty girls blog challenge


 The embellishments are from SHOP PUMPKIN SPICE and I chose not to use  a sentiment and just the one image to enter  in another challenge.

Krafty Girls: mission impossible
Stampin sisters in Christ: 1 image on front


I got all my imagine cartridges registered and linked to my gypsy.  Tonight I will finish putting the reward codes in. In the future I will register and put the rewards in as I get them.  That should save a lot of time.

Have a blessed evening

13 comments:

  1. What a beautiful effect. Looks like it was a dificult process. Your neighbor will treasure this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. That card is so neat!!! Love it! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photographer in me likes creations like this. Used rice paper to write on but nor printed a photo on.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is really cool! The paper really stands out with your card design! Thanks for linking up with us at Krafty Girls!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very cool and unique card! Love the embellishments and the papers you used! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Girls! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is extradionary! Love the effect.

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty! looks like clouds in the sky or right before you stir your cream into your coffee.

    thanks for the heads up on the newsprint! Lol, scratching that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! Diana this is fabulous and unique!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a really cool effect, love it Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun new technique to use. It turned out so well. Thanks for joining us for this week's challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We appreciate your participation and the inspiration you shared! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cool! I love how the pic is on the rice paper! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Girls!

    Stacey
    Krafty Girls DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool! I love the screen print. Thanks for playing along with Krafty Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very unique and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stampin Sisters in Christ! Have a blessed week! ~H

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...