Thursday, June 21, 2012

JUNE 21, 2012*** THURSDAY*** DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge


Good Morning Friends,

If you have been wondering where I have been or not...... I have been away on some family business.  I did get to add some fun in there and a lot of food.  So this week I will definitely need to get some extra exercise in..... Next week begins the first phase of painting the outside of our house -- the power washing and then the following week we will begin the painting. It is estimated to take about 6 weeks. I'll keep you posted.

For The CHALLENGE: must read: THANK YOU on it: You will have until 11:59 July 7, 2012 to enter
also, leave a comment and mention this challenge in your post so others may play

my crinkle ribbon is from Karen at little scrap pieces



Prize: Authentique card kit-- this is such an awesome kit- I got one for me and one for you (whoever you are- that would be the winner)




Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm

Click Here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a 2 colors, ribbon & embossing challenge ends June 30 11:59 pm


CHALLENGES:
Little scrap pieces:purple
SSIC:Describe you


Thanks for stopping by Have a blessed day, Diana


22 comments:

  1. So pretty Diana, I love that flower..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana! Have fun painting your house. I been doing some painting my self too. Have a great day!

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
    mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you played with the pattern papers on your card! Lovely flower!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana so beautiful your flower is stunning and I that background paper. Thanks so much for joining my challenge you are such a wonderful friend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love this card and that handmade flower. I plan to do this challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Diana!! The paper is so pretty and the flower is gorgeous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the flower and boy you should do a how too video on the ribbon. I can never make my ribbon like this. I try but never looks right. Any who thanks for stopping by my blog and I did get my card entered and have a great night. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card. The paper is so pretty and the flower is great! Thanks for joining us at SSiC this week.
    Blessings,
    Michelle
    PS - DId I miss the link to our challenge blog in your post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card, the pretty soft colors and the flower in the corner. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! We'll look for a link if you play along in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card!! Thanks for the lovely challenge!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana,
    Great card, thanks for the challenge.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful!! Thanks for another challenge!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana - I love the simplicity of your card and your flower is gorgeous. Hope I've understood and linked up to your challenge correctly! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I created a card for this challenge and just realized that it should read "thank you" and mine says "thanks my friend". I guess I need to pay more attention...I was just thinking it need to be a thanks card :/ Sorry!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Diana! The papers are so pretty along with that gorgeous flower! Your ribbon is layered so lovely:) Fantastic card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another great challenge Diana!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for encouraging me to get Crafty Diana! Your card is fabulous.
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Diana! Your card is gorgeous, I love that beautiful flower :D Last night I had a chance to make a Thank You card and have linked it up ;D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your card; thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...