Friday, June 15, 2012

JUNE 15, 2012 ***FRIDAY*** WINNER- DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything goes challenge

 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm



Hi Friends,

Here it is the moment you have all been waiting for the announcing of the anything goes challenge and this is the prize that goes to the winner

I had 95 entries in that challenge. What fun I had looking at everyone's work you are all truly amazing.  I am so glad you are part of my life and my blog world.  I will definitely do another anything goes challenge, because I just loved seeing so many wonderful pieces, I welcome all your work again. You are all winners in my book --- but I could only draw one number for the prize


The winner is An' Jenic Congratulations. Please send me your snail mail and I will get this out to you next week.

Have a Blessed Weekend, Diana

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations winner!

    Thank you Diana for hosting fun challenges.

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Diana that is exciting that you had so many entries. I am giving some blog candy away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was a lot of entries. I'm so excited for you. I'm happy I could join everyone. Thanks so much for the wonderful Thankful Thursdays challenges. I really enjoy them and I hope to join you and the other more. Thanks for the win. Sending you an email. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner!!!!!! I look forward to playing along in more of these challenges with all these amazing and talented artists. Have a wonderful Saturday all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!! And 95 entries is so awesome, Diana!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...