Saturday, June 9, 2012

JUNE 9, 2012***SATURDAY***MANLY-FATHER-MASCULINE?

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything goes challenge  ends June 9- 11:59 pm (TODAY)

 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm


HI Friends,

Have you all registered your cricut cartridges?  I am in the process, I did a few when I first got my machine and haven't done any since.  Do you just put in the number or the letters in front of the numbers also?
I could not call Provo craft because they are closed until Monday morning.  I'm trying to keep it all straight.

I registered 16 yesterday, If I do ten a day I should be done in the next two weeks, I did not realize I had so many.  Then I need to put in my rewards.  I should have some serious freebies.
Anyway on to my project.

The day after I posted my Fathers day/ masculine challenge there were tons of them out there, and it is only fair not to link to a project made prior to the date of a post and usually if one does it is a disqualification for the prize. So I made a new one for a few challenges. very simply. I love these images of the steak the burgers on the grill and the burger in the bun.  How funny, these are the foods I like!!  oh well, it was in the guy stack. Wonder whats in   the girl stack I will have to check it out.




The papers are from Authentique: freebird
Base PTI
Imagges and sentiment DCWV guy stack

Challenges:
little scrap pieces:Fathers day/ masculine
Simply Create : Fathers day/ masculine
The stamp man: Fathers day

Have a great Saturday.  I'm going to hit the Gym, not literally-- I'm going to go work out at the health club,
does that sound more civilized?

Blessings to all, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Love those Free Bird banners!
    Such a wonderful card Diana. Yes, I do think you register all the letters and numbers. Once you put them in and hit submit, it should automatically say you have earned x number of reward points....get those freebies girl!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used!! And the little food images are adorable!! Good luck registering your Cricut carts!! I have almost 5,000 reward points I need to spend...I'm waiting for them to offer carts I don't have :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a wonderful card. YOur colors are great. And the images and sentiment are perfect. Thanks for joining My Sheri Crafts.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Card. Love the papers.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana I just registered alot of my carts, You do the number and the letter. I had to guess on the dates that I purchased them. I love how you positioned the pennants so the space in between makes an arrow. BBQ sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great man card! I have yet to enter all my cartridges! Maybe some day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Card! I love the banners. I shared your (Thankful Thursdays) on my Facebook so you should have more ppl over. I hope this is okay. I hope more people will come to join. AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Great colours together. Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man and have a great day. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colors, great images, great layout! I don't have that many carts but I register them as soon as I get them and the points. They are always changing the free carts I wait then get one I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Diana: Fantastic entry into our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. I had loads of fun visiting, commenting and looking around on your blog. A heartfelt thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...