Monday, June 25, 2012

JUNE 25, 2012***MONDAY*** Green and Yellow

Good Morning Everyone,


I have to say this is going to be a rather busy next few weeks for us, the paint crew arrives on Wednesday to begin the preparation for painting the outside of the house. They begin by power washing, so I need to get out door furniture away from the structure.  I only have one object that will need my attention. 

Green, Yellow and no sentiment. I used a lemon pro marker on the flowered green paper to add color. The ribbon is grosgrain from Offray. All the papers are PTI except for the yellow checked that was in my scrap pile. The twine is Caribbean from the Twinery. I really think it needs a sentiment and I think I will flip it horizontally and add one, For some reason it just looks unfinished to me.





ENTERING:
Mim w/Kraft: anything goes
Mim: anything goes

Have a blessed day, Diana

20 comments:

  1. Hi Diana! It does sound like a busy week for you, but enjoy it none the less. I like this card just the way it is, but I understand how you feel about "white space", I always struggle with it. Have a great week!

    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana this is really really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you ruffled the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Diana! Love the layout. Good luck with the house painting. We had that done a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cheerful and summery this looks Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow now this is different and pretty. I love the ribbon, the colors, and the circle cut outs. I love it all. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Happiness sentiment really finishes this off nicely! Great mix of colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you've interpreted the photo!

    Jessica Griffin
    http://www.canyoupixelthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, I like that ruffled border & the twine is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! love all the different layers and the colors! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so creative and fabulous!! I love the pretty colors :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi. I saw this Beautiful card on Make-it-Monday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card. Love the colors. thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great geometric take on the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice card. Love the different shaped layers. Brilliant! Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh lovely ruffled ribbon trim. Very nice card.

    Followed your link from MIM. I'm 73, 81 & 83 this week (so far!). I'd love it if you to stop by and comment on your favourite one.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  18. REAAAALY love the design on your card. This looks wonderful. The colors and textures and sentiment...just perfect. ;)

    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...