Monday, June 25, 2012

JUNE 25, 2012***MONDAY*** Mothers day Bouquet revisited

Good Morning Friends,

When Flower shoppe came out I fell in love with that cartridge, but I still have fond memories for mothers day bouquet.  There are so many different shapes on this cartridge.

So I thought I would pull it out and play with it get a few challenges in, and I am procrastinating getting on with the preparation for th painting. I better get on with it so here is the info on my card.

The card base is PTI fine linen The squares and the border are from paper trimmings using "Enjoy the season" Imagine cartridge.
The flower and the leaves are from Mothers Day Bouquet, printed from the basic imagine colors
the stamp is Pink Paislee  ( sprout a little smile) in Jenni Bowlin cough syrup ink .




Challenge
MOJO:sketch
Love to Create: anything goes

Have a great and blessed day Diana

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful Diana, I love the flower and the cute boarder. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card!! wow! happy to be a new follower! thank you so much for hopping with me this weekend!

    hugs,
    hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, reminds me of Hawaii!!! ;) I love the colors & the border you used with the flower looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! beautiful card Diana!!! I hope you had a fantastic weekend. Thanks for sharing and have a fantastic Monday!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and how it shows off the flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card. I really will have to give using a sketch a go. It is something I have never tried - are there lots of them out there?

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Diana!! I love the colors and the flower :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pretty flower makes me think of Hawaii! The negative, scalloped border highlights the flower so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! Fab take with the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Love to Create "ANYTHING GOES"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card Diana! The colors are vibrant and great together. Love the Flower Shoppe cart too, just need to use it more...lol.

    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so pretty, I really like your flower it works so nice with your sketch design.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty card Diana! Love what you did with the sketch. I still use Mothers Day Bouquet, it has some great flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you used the negative of the scalloped edge! Beautiful card and flower ,Diana !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card.love the flower.It pops out so beautiful with all of those fun colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful design Diana!! Awesome paper choice and love the big flower:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful card lovely flower and fab colours.... thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create challenge this week! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is lovely!
    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Come back and play with us again soon!!
    Hugs,
    Krista
    www.kristadesign.nl
    DT member LTOC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...