Friday, June 1, 2012

JUNE 1, 2012***FRIDAY*** MERMAID/BEACH INVITE Game-pocket card

Good Evening Friends,

It feels like Saturday to me. After my last post of the beach I guess I just have beach on my mind. So I thought it would be fitting to do a beach/party ensemble. I have been wanting to use this mermaid image for quite some time.

The shells the fish and the coral are placed on the back of the invitation - They are the game pieces for the party. It is a pocket card which they slip inside. The seahorses are the place cards for the party. I had so much fun with this. I hope you like as much as I do. This reminds me of my friend Lisa.

Isn't she cute?

Challenges:
Decorate to celebrate: beach
C.R.A.F.T..:  text background





Have a great night, Diana

14 comments:

  1. ♥♥♥!! Oh my gosh, Diana, this is fabulous!! I love her!! She has such a sweet face!! The entire project is gorgeous!! You are so creative my friend!! Please, can I come to your beach party?? :) And thanks so much for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Decorate to Celebrate DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG How cute!!! Great job Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super cute thank you for joining us at decorate to celebrate. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana such an adorable card-- loev all the tiny pieces making the mermaid such a cutey--and yes I immediately thought of Lisa too!!
    Thank You so much for asking about me-- was busy with my daughters birthday party preparations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card... love all the details on it.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute project!
    I will be so glad when our fiber opitic cable gets installed! My computer and internet provider is so slow that I can't get on your blog very well! Please know that is the only reason why I haven't left comments! Your work is awesome!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw, this is awesome Diana! I love your super cute little mermaid! It does remind me of Lisa lovin' mermaids too:) Cute project!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card and thanks for joining us at craft this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun beach invitation Diana!! Really cute! Thanks for playing along at Decorate to Celebrate :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! love this invitation Diana. Very cute and thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww...she does remind you of Lisa...LOL! Such a cool invitation and place card idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visiting from DTC and these are fabulous! I love that mermaid image but have yet to use it. Great job!

    Carol (Carol's Creaitons)
    4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...