Thursday, June 14, 2012

JUNE 14, 2012 ***THURSDAY*** DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge

 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm



Hello Friends,

Thank you for coming by to look at the next DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge. I really Love to make Thank you cards and most of all I love to give them.  I really want the people I know and care about, how thankful I am, they are in my life.

CHALLENGE: Any two colors of your choice, ribbon &  any kind of embossing
and leave a comment. You will have until June 30, 2012 11:59 to enter


For my card I used Ivory and black. The black satin ribbon is Offray . The Black & Ivory flourish and small dotted paper is Recollections from Michaels. The card stock is PTI. The embossing folder is from sizzix. I used a memory miser, corner rounder.



Isn't it fun when something so simple comes out so elegant, I like how it came out



 THE PRIZE
This card kit has enough supplies to make 20 card
I'm Looking forward to seeing your entries.



 Click here  for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Scrap challenge  ends June 16- 11:59 pm

 Click here for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday a card for a male  challenge  ends June 23  11:59 pm


Have a blessed day, Diana



20 comments:

  1. very pretty diana! love the black and white combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh what a beautiful card!!!
    Aloha,
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card...love the clean look! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. An elegant b&w card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card Diana. The sentiment is great. Have a fun day

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card! Love that embossed sentiment--have never seen that.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very elegant and love the B and W. I did enter my card, the ribbon and the circle is embossed around the edge. Sounds like you had a fun luncheon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the black and white and the embossing is wonderful. Great. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gosh Embossing MY Favorite. :-) Wow I can even used ribbon. I can't wait to join ya. I love your card. It has a simple elegant look. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Diana! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diana, Your card is gorgeous. Love the black and white theme and the embossing. This is a fun challenge...keep them coming.

    Have a great week!
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun challenge this one was. Had to plan things out a bit to get all of the required items but I'm pleased with the end result. Loving your elegant black and white card! Incredible embossed sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love to emboss and your card is gorgeous...different and I will have to try your style next time I emboss...luv annie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana, I simply love your card. As you can see I too made mine black and white. Your challenges are exciting. I look forward to whats ahead in your challenges....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card!! Black and white look so good together!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love to use embossing; thanks for the challenge. Hope we're allowed to enter more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun challenge - I have my card done, but my computer is acting up and I cannot find the link. I will try again in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is lovely, very elegant in black and white : )
    I use embossing a lot, great for one layer cards plus a few embellishments : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...